Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow, I can't believe it's already the end of the year almost. At the beginning of the 2007, I knew it was going to be a great year. Although it had it's struggles, I know that these struggles made me more of a wiser and stronger person. I was most definitely correct. 2007 was one of the greatest years of my life.

Here's a few personal highlights:

Got Married
Read more books
Got more Creative in all ways
Prayed more
Business Foundation got stronger

Here's a few things coming up for 2008:

New Anthony + Joseph logo and website going live by January!
Some exciting Weddings both personal friends and business clients
New computers! Eagerly awaiting new Macbook pro and Mac Pro Desktop in early 2008.
Possibly some in house printing capabilities by end of the year?
Meeting new people, shooting their wedding, and becoming lifelong friends. :D


Have a great New Years!




-tk

No comments: