Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally...

I think I'm finally starting to get rid of this flu i got earlier last week. I've been taking airborne for the past week about 2-3 times a day. Anyhow, it's good to back in semi-working order.

I have some really cool news to share.

One of my best friends who designed and coded our www.ajphotographs.com site had recently scripted our site over to Microsoft's Silverlight. If you haven't heard of it yet, it's because it's basically the "new" adobe flash. [something like that. ;)]

Sam recently told me that our website made it on the front page of www.silverlight.net site! I just checked the traffic on our website and it's at it's highest it's ever been this past week! Great exposure for sure. Visit www.ajphotographs.com/sl to see what silverlight is on our site.

Good night and have a good week!

-tk

No comments: